"blow" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It is famous by its glass manufacturing activity, especially blown glass.
- That was when Man discovered you could blow molten glass into a bubble at the end of a long metal pipe.
- Possibly by spending 67 years doing the craft equivalent of pumping iron: blowing glass.
- The invited participants, who were all potters, blew glass around the clock for nine days.
- It would be really cool to carve these things out of wood, or if each one were blown glass.
- He started by blowing glass, struggling to succeed at the skill.
- "He's the one who doesn't blow much glass, isn't he?"
- Meanwhile, friends were teaching him how to blow glass.
- Traditionally, these glasses are made from a greenish, hand blown glass.
- We don't blow glass like that in this country.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.