"blow" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- She tried to remember if she'd taken a blow to the head and couldn't.
- Love is not taking a blow to the face because "they don't mean it."
- Brown took a blow to the knee during the game, but was able to continue playing on it.
- The health care system, for example, took a devastating blow.
- She'd taken a hard blow, but she had to get up and start swinging.
- And I can increase his ability to take a blow.
- He took a glancing blow to the shoulder, nothing more.
- The wind went out of her as she took a powerful blow to the stomach.
- Another boy went down, having taken a terrible blow to the right ear.
- All three looked as if they had taken mortal blows.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.