"blow" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He suffered a major blow when his bank failed in 1867.
- He suffered multiple blows to the head and died at the scene.
- Their relationship had suffered a terrible blow: who knew what might happen?
- At almost the same time he suffered a great personal blow when his wife died after a short illness.
- Finally, the farming community has suffered a great blow over the past few years.
- But his marriage of 15 years suffered a blow recently when he had an affair.
- "You suffered a terrible blow to the head, but time and rest will set everything right, even your memory."
- In any case, next day we suffered a blow which almost put a premature stop to the walk.
- Many of these reports also offered the conclusion that his campaign had suffered a serious blow.
- But few hid the fact that the vice president had suffered a major blow.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.