"blow" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The blow on the head must have been struck from behind.
- As he said the word, a blow was struck upon the door.
- Something seemed to call them back, although no blow had been struck.
- And they had a chance to strike a blow for their country.
- He never seemed to get a chance to strike a blow.
- But did I have any other way to strike a blow at them?
- Have I ever asked you to strike a blow against, anyone?
- For the English, things started to go wrong before the first blow had been struck.
- Clearly such a blow must have been struck from behind.
- He was still my brother, and I didn't want to be the one to strike the first blow.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.