"blow" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- They exchanged blows for a long while and so they took a short break.
- The two exchanged several blows before the security guards reached the spot.
- A passing figure lashed out at him and they exchanged blows.
- Last night's fighters were supposed to exchange blows for charity rather than glory.
- The match went back and forth with both teams exchanging blows.
- For a long time, they exchanged brutal blows, neither of them giving an inch.
- As usual, he and Arnold seemed to be just shy of exchanging blows.
- For several seconds, they exchanged blows, but neither wounded the other.
- At one side of the parade ground, two men were furiously exchanging blows!
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.