"blow" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- In 1887 the young city was dealt a blow by fire.
- A. We believe the industry certainly has been dealt a blow with 9/11.
- She was dealt a further blow when her mother died in 1937.
- It was the way a man would move before dealing a blow.
- This knowledge deals a greater blow to her than news of his death.
- The two arrests deal a major blow to the organization.
- Each boy was dealt a heavy blow on the head.
- In the last few weeks her career had also been dealt a double blow.
- The old woman looked as if she'd been dealt a severe blow.
- We must deal better blows than these; for now it draws near evening.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.