"blow" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I think they'd have left the room if they had been sure we wouldn't come to blows.
- Here we were upon the point of coming to blows.
- If this came to blows, they would stand or fall together.
- For a moment I was certain they were going to come to blows.
- For a moment it seemed they might come to blows.
- If you can talk to her without coming to blows, do so.
- But we did not come to blows over these differences.
- The young men were on the point of coming to blows.
- It's about to come to blows again, so I step in between them.
- However, the trip does not work out too well and the two men come to blows.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.