"blow" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- His wife's death in 1874 was a heavy blow for him.
- One heavy blow could cut a man almost in half.
- The death of his son must have been a heavy blow for the old man.
- His early death in 1148 was a heavy blow to the cause of church reform.
- That was a heavy blow last winter, when the economy had been growing for several years.
- Before anyone could respond, there came a heavy blow on the door.
- No matter what, position yourself to avoid the heavy blows and let the light ones fall.
- Without warning he hit her a heavy blow on the side of the face.
- The loss of 12,000 men here would be a heavy blow to England.
- Each boy was dealt a heavy blow on the head.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.