"block" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Way far away, I mean more than a city block.
- When he did begin to run, she had a lead of more than a city block.
- A $70 million project, the building will include 460,000 square feet and cover a city block.
- The building and its property take up half of the city block.
- But 3,100 miles around a city block is something else entirely.
- By the 1920s, the store covered the whole city block.
- In the old days, a route was often a single city block.
- IT is a city block long, with 54,000 square feet of space.
- A whole city block lost electricity and was not back in service for another 24 hours.
- In some cases, stores are within a few city blocks of each other.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.