"biology" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He taught biology and was director of the botanical garden at the university.
- Look, hasn't the Acheron group been trying to teach you biology?
- He taught biology at Washington State from 1931 to 1935.
- I teach biology to show my students how people consider alternative explanations for observations they make.
- She has also taught biology at high school and genetics at community college.
- There he taught biology, social insects and photography for biologists.
- During the summer of 1963, he offered to teach marine biology as a summer school class.
- Notably, he has been teaching introductory biology and animal behavior courses for several decades.
- At the graduate level, he has taught biology, ecology, criminal justice, and human trafficking.
- The Colonel has been teaching me cetacean biology for years.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.