"bill" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- So if you're looking for something natural, these fit the bill.
- Or maybe you know another family who would fit the bill?
- We needed the help, and she seemed to fit the bill.
- They say put your best face forward, and in our case he fits the bill.
- But if you are looking for a good reading light, these won't fit the bill.
- "We were able to find a company that fit the bill."
- "It seems to fit the bill for a lot of people."
- "Do you know of anyone who might fit the bill?"
- Which is just as well, since Sam's own mother doesn't quite fit the bill.
- Said I might fit the bill and go along with it.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.