"bicycle" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- In early December 2007, a bicycle lane was marked on the street.
- The bicycle lane has been fenced off to provide greater safety.
- Bicycles are available for hire around the city at low cost and green bicycle lanes can be seen on most major streets.
- They prefer a bridge half the size, with a bicycle lane.
- This dedicated 16 miles of bicycle lanes in city streets.
- There are more than 2,500 km of dedicated bicycle lanes in the country.
- The bicycle lane will be closed during part of the day.
- In addition, the new structure will include wider sidewalks and bicycle lanes.
- Most of these bicycle lanes share the pavement with pedestrians.
- "But we've found that the bicycle lanes help because they've encouraged the people to ride on the street rather than the sidewalk."
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.