"better" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- She looked better with her real hair color, he thought.
- But as to food and water we'd better look around.
- When be came back he looked better, but not much.
- Things will look better in the morning, she told him.
- So I put them on and started out to look for something better.
- If we keep them here they might look after the place a bit better.
- It wouldn't have happened if you people had looked after me a bit better.
- Seen as a single piece, every work on the program would have looked better.
- "Do you think things will look better in the morning?"
- In other words, you'd better look good when you go.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.