"belt" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- And the money belt: papers of some kind, she thought.
- It's a safe place, so no need for money belts.
- He had to get access to that guy's money belt.
- His envelope and money belt are with the runner who got away.
- George pulled a money belt from around his waist and opened it.
- Is there any reason for me to wear a money belt?
- They would divide up the contents of his money belt anyway.
- He still had his money belt, but it did him no good for casual spending.
- We had been tied up by with own money belts.
- All of the advice I ever hear is to wear a money belt.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.