"beer" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "These people came here one night to buy beer for a party," he said.
- A young woman bought beer for her father two or three times a day.
- "Most of the people come to this street to buy drugs and beer."
- A young man bought beer for his father just to keep him off the streets.
- In the morning, he leaves to buy beer and food, returning to find his company car being taken back.
- By this time many men were about the table, all wanting to buy beer and test Michael.
- A driver can park there, then walk up a hill to buy beer and women.
- "There's a group of senior guys that will buy beer and clean up your house if you're having a party," she said.
- They bought beer and drank it in a park until the early morning.
- A few minutes later, they knocked on the door, this time asking if he could buy them beer.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.