"bear" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "And you will see another cave bear when we get there."
- Not many would brave a cave bear to save a man's life.
- He was covered with the fur of a cave bear.
- "How is that any different from fighting a cave bear or a mammoth?"
- She had seen cave bears before, but never a dead one, and never up close.
- They have helped other clans to get cave bears, but now it's their turn.
- Don't forget to bring something for the cave bear to eat.
- Then came a cave bear, lumbering down the face of the cliff.
- He had been attacked by a cave bear when he was a child.
- Before the cave bear regained full consciousness he rolled over upon his side, dead.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.