"beach" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Some man-made sandy beaches have been constructed for public use.
- Typical subdivisions include swimming pools, parks, numerous lakes and man-made beaches.
- This urban waterfront park features a landlocked man-made beach, the second one located in Toronto.
- Two man-made beaches are located on the north and east ends of the lake.
- In addition, there are 4 artificial lakes and a man-made beach to complement the picturesque scenery.
- A man-made beach, complete with a wave machine, is nearby.
- There was a dock and a stretch of sandy, man-made beach on which a canoe had been drawn up.
- Residents also enjoy a man-made beach and swimming area.
- Madeira has no beaches to speak of - though the day when an enterprising hotel builds its own man-made beach can't be too far off.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.