"beach" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Oh well, if Burma keeps improving there's lots of virgin beaches there for the future.
- When I was a kid there were still virgin beaches, and now it's all built up.
- At one point we are staring at a vast, virgin beach, as it might have looked at the beginning of time.
- There is also a small virgin beach called Mermejita on the west side.
- It includes one of the last vast virgin beaches along the Atlantic Coast.
- The city recedes as we head south, skirting virgin beaches backed by pines.
- Shankarpur, also known as virgin beach, only 14 km east of Digha.
- The virgin beach 800 meter long is ideal for sun bathing.
- If you hire a moped or Jeep from either hotel, there are virgin beaches to discover.
- Much of the inspiration for the effort came from the success of Cancún, which nearly virgin beach before a government/private venture developed it.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.