"beach" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- This magnificent unspoilt beach is a 'must see' destination on your holiday.
- Our little group enjoyed the golf, the food, the hotels' evening entertainment and the white, sandy, unspoilt beaches.
- Their unspoilt beach is just metres from their modern homes.
- The unspoilt sandy beaches of Coochiemudlo Island provide safe swimming for families.
- Is it too soon to visit its friendly villages and unspoilt beaches?
- Just to the east of the town, an entry fee is charged at this private and largely unspoilt beach and estate.
- The relatively unspoilt beaches and historic town walls make it a notable seaside resort.
- La Sagesse is a nature reserve built around a country house and has an unspoilt beach to itself.
- The island has an eight kilometre long white sandy beach which is one of the last unspoilt natural beaches in Europe.
- The beach is considered to be one of the cleanest and most unspoilt beaches in the whole of mainland Britain.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.