"beach" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The totally unspoiled long sandy beaches provide a rich environment for birds and animal life.
- Together, they are about two miles long, with 1.8 miles of unspoiled beaches.
- But beyond the space program's otherworldly appeal, the region has much to offer, from unspoiled beaches to one of the country's best surf shops.
- It's little wonder that the city's 30 unspoiled beaches are among the most-frequented spots in the city.
- The island has some uncommon and unspoiled sandy beaches.
- Each of San Diego's unspoiled beaches has a unique charm.
- On the park's 317 acres, we found an unspoiled beach scattered with the thick white shells of surf clams.
- The southern portion of Thailand is world famous for its beautiful, unspoiled beaches and lovely islands.
- The miles of unspoiled beach on the Greek archipelago were shrinking each year.
- The boundaries were not announced, but the area includes an unspoiled beach and rolling sand dunes that make up a nature reserve.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.