"beach" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- South African authorities have indefinitely shut down the world's most dangerous beach for shark attacks.
- It is also one of the most dangerous beaches for surfers or swimmers without experience in rough conditions.
- It is considered by some as the most dangerous beach in Tasmania.
- On Beach One, there are no signs warning of the riptides, such as one sees on dangerous beaches in California.
- St. Martin's, of course, did not advertise the fact of its dangerous beach because one did not want to frighten tourists.
- After all, the Bay Rouge beach claimed only two lives a year, and besides, there was an even more dangerous beach on the island.
- It is known to be one of the most dangerous beaches in the area.
- Due to the extremely dangerous beach it patrols, United North Piha has always been an innovator in patrolling methods.
- A combination of extremely dangerous conditions and its closeness to Auckland's population has caused Piha to be considered New Zealand's most dangerous beach.
- They needn't have worried about going down to a potentially dangerous beach alone.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.