"beach" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- In the picture Clare is looking out serenely over Lighthouse Beach.
- We spent the morning at Lighthouse Beach, playing in Lake Michigan and roasting ourselves.
- Dogs can be walked off-leash at Lighthouse Beach, excluding sections at the northern end.
- Mr. Dillon added, "We have a very low number of problems" at Lighthouse Beach.
- For herself, however, the experience of going naked at Lighthouse Beach this summer was liberating.
- There is also a public beach and park on the property, known as Lighthouse Beach.
- IN the old days, Lighthouse Beach was for the birds.
- Lighthouse Beach offers a rare opportunity to educate children about the frailty of the human condition.
- But he plans to meet with Friends of Lighthouse Beach, a nudist group, in the next few days.
- The sunbathers will go away, leaving Lighthouse Beach to the peregrine falcons and hawks.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.