"beach" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It is situated to the west of the famous Marina Beach of Chennai.
- The present lighthouse is located about 6 km south of the port on the Marina Beach.
- His remains were buried in the northern end of Marina Beach, which is now called Anna Square.
- Marina Beach in Chennai is one of the longest beaches in the world.
- If you are on the group flight you will be met on arrival and transferred to Marina Beach.
- Marina Beach - The world's second largest beach.
- Located on the Marina Beach is the lighthouse of Chennai.
- The beach also has found importance with families, who now no longer travel to the famous Marina Beach.
- The lighthouse marks the end of the promenade on the northern half of the Marina Beach.
- Technically a traffic island, it gained prominence due to its location at the Marina Beach.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.