"beach" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- On Folly Beach, all waterfront houses sustained some damage, while roads on the east side of the island were washed away.
- Is it just me, or is anyone else wondering how that place in the picture got to be called Folly Beach?
- It has become an unofficial symbol of Folly Beach.
- Winds gusted to 44 mph (38 knots) at Folly Beach.
- Officials in Folly Beach are hoping to raise $300,000 to $400,000, but they know it will not be easy.
- Statewide, the measure passed by 78% to 22% but the voters of Folly Beach rejected it by 503 votes (49%) to 528 (51%).
- Soon after his birth, his family moved to Folly Beach, South Carolina, where he was raised.
- However, a gas station in Folly Beach was torn apart by the winds, and some structures along the coast sustained roof damage.
- If you look at my recent searches, they might have something to do with vacation homes, Folly Beach and car rentals.
- After I found her house, we rode together out toward Folly Beach.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.