"beach" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Charles decided to settle down with his wife, Eleanor, in the early 1950s at Spindrift Point near Muir Beach, California.
- Don Cohon of Muir Beach, Calif., tried the new approach and went back to more traditional coverage.
- Charlotte Selver died on August 22, 2003, at her home in Muir Beach, California, among her closest friends and students at the age of 102.
- Major reconstruction is planned between Muir Beach and Stinson Beach, including the addition of a 523-foot-long, 20-foot-high, but mostly buried, retaining wall.
- Starting in 2009, the National Park Service began restoring Muir Beach to create a functional, self-sustaining ecosystem and improve visitor access.
- The 2010 United States Census reported that Muir Beach had a population of 310.
- Muir Beach is unincorporated, receiving general government services from Marin County, including law enforcement, land use planning, library, public health, and code enforcement.
- They parlayed the success of a local disk jockey affectionately known as "The Buddha from Muir Beach" who already ran concerts at the Lodge.
- Unfortunately the bar later added nude dancing which outraged the local residents of Muir Beach.
- Rodeo and Muir Beaches are accessible by car, while the others require hikes of varying length and difficulty.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.