"beach" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The anecdotal evidence, he said, is that this is a better beach season for it.
- Sri Lanka's climate means that it is always the 'right' beach season somewhere on the coast.
- It's beach season, the time for sun, sand, and books about likable assassins.
- In some quarters, Memorial Day signals the start of beach season.
- Practice the Boat posture every day and you'll be bikini-ready by the start of beach season.
- The Memorial Day weekend traditionally marks the beginning of the beach season.
- Yet few of us know how to use the local meteorological advantages for adding at least two months to our nationally famous beach season.
- Not easy to do, since it was the height of the beach season.
- Odd, how you can always tell when beach season is over.
- After a seven-year battle, the beach season opened today in a whole new way here: nonresidents were no longer forbidden.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.