"beach" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Then we would take a dip in the crystalline waters at our door and perhaps an exploratory beach walk.
- It was during his annual beach walk on Labor Day weekend that year that, he said, he regained his confidence.
- "The beach walk really resurrected me to the reality of the depths of people's support and feeling," he said.
- We made the next morning's beach walk with time to spare.
- I sat there on the beach walk for some twenty-five minutes, admiring the set.
- On my last beach walk as a Senator, the sand on the shore sparkled and the surf was cleaner than it has been in years.
- It's a pleasant goal for a beach walk and is a good place for a picnic and swim.
- Stretch your legs with a beach walk or take a boat trip.
- Last month, on a beach in Florida, the vice president joked with two reporters and an aide about Nixon's beach walk.
- Astronauts were better prepared for a moon walk than we are for a beach walk.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.