"beach" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Reminders of the town's great past are everywhere - the old palace, the railway station's royal waiting room and the lovely beach promenade.
- Although the beach promenade was created in 1884, the sandy shore has been mentioned in the literature much earlier.
- There will be tents set up in the middle of the town's beach promenade with a food court and live bands.
- At the beginning of the 20th century, the beach promenade was built.
- The city has a municipal zoo, an amusement park (Superland), and a beach promenade.
- At the western end of the beach promenade is a brasserie, which opened in the summer of 2007.
- Restaurants and shops are inviting along the beach promenade.
- In Fortaleza, the best restaurants are away from the beach promenade with its heavy tourist traffic.
- It has many taverns and a long beach promenade.
- It is connected with Piran by a road through the hills and a beach promenade along the northern beachfront.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.