"beach" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The seaborne landings had to take place when the tide was low enough to expose Rommel's beach obstacles.
- Only a few gaps were blown in the beach obstacles, resulting in problems for subsequent landings.
- This was at a slightly higher tide, closer to the beach obstacles and mines.
- The 352nd began its coastal duty by improving the beach obstacles, emplacing mined stakes and timber structures.
- The ship then returned to Okinawa later that day to cover underwater demolition teams as they cleared beach obstacles.
- Underwater demolitions began, but found no beach obstacles, and encountered sparse opposing forces.
- Failure to clear paths through the beach obstacles also added to the difficulties of the second wave.
- Under heavy fire, the engineers struggled to clear the beach obstacles; later landings bunched up around the few channels that were cleared.
- It proved almost impossible for engineers and beach obstacle clearance parties to make lanes through these barriers until the tide fell.
- The task of clearing the beach obstacles at Lingkas was assigned to the 2/13th Field Company.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.