"beach" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Beach residents nevertheless retained their strong sense of independence.
- But many Long Beach residents say they have seen too much to believe that.
- Many Long Beach residents expect the project to raise property values and stimulate the city's renaissance.
- Long Beach residents, girding for the worst today, were jubilant.
- American Beach residents have cause for concern, since resort owners and speculators have coveted the property.
- Indeed, American Beach residents said they did not recall similar instances of reputed discrimination in recent years.
- About half are Long Beach residents.
- A 57-year-old man from Long Beach resident has been a client for more than 20 years because he began balding at an early age.
- Rates are $14.50 for town residents, $16 for Long Beach residents and $40 for other nonresidents.
- Beach residents insist that they are not looking to stop anyone from having a good time.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.