"beach" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Now even a beach patrol would not easily realize that a man had come out of the sea and hidden in the forest.
- Al Aires, a high school teacher who is captain of the beach patrol, then spoke up.
- Those beach patrol with strong rowers have better rescue abilities.
- The bananas live next to the beach and serve as beach patrol.
- During these times, beach patrols clear the area and disallow people from entering the pier.
- They must be reserved in advance with the Beach Patrol at (908) 793-4646.
- Throughout the area, beach patrols and lifeguards made dozens of rescues.
- In the early days of the beach patrol, the buoy was all the lifeguard had to rescue a swimmer.
- In the summer of 2005 volunteers performed over 100,000 preventative actions during 155,000 hours of beach patrols.
- There is no beach patrol in this area, however a life-jacket loaner program is offered.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.