"beach" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The police reported last week that reports of racially motivated acts had doubled in the year since the Howard Beach attack.
- Overwhelmingly, New Yorkers expressed condemnation of the Howard Beach attack.
- Attendance was normal, no disturbances were reported, and the three students charged in the Howard Beach racial attack were absent.
- Some of them voiced frustration that the Howard Beach attack had been linked to classroom experiences.
- And that is precisely why the Howard Beach attack shocked him into a change of heart.
- Since the first Howard Beach attack, the police and prosecutors, armed with new powers, have focused more on hate crimes.
- She noted that in 1985, a year before the Howard Beach attack, her brother had been wounded by gunfire on a street corner.
- He was around 2 during the first Howard Beach attack; the others involved were either tiny children or not yet born.
- But he was not, for example, in the forefront of the more vocal critics of the department's handling of the Howard Beach racial attack.
- Nearly three years have elapsed since the Howard Beach racial attack.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.