"beach" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He said the change will save $60,000 to $85,000 that will be directed toward beach replenishment.
- The eleventh goal of this hazard mitigation plan is to advocate for beach replenishment.
- As for beach replenishment, in the grand scheme of things it is irrelevant.
- Advocates of beach replenishment see it as critical for the region's future.
- The deposition may also have as purpose to build up the coastline, artificial islands, or for beach replenishment.
- In truth, beach replenishment is protecting the businesses at the shore.
- What about sand and gravel used for beach replenishment?
- Combined with a high construction cost, this has led to an increasing use of other soft engineering coastal management options such as beach replenishment.
- Right behind, and becoming more important, is beach replenishment, which used to be a nickel-and-dime operation for the Corps.
- They can also be used for town and city regeneration or beach replenishment.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.