"beach" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The family kept the AM, which played oldies and beach music.
- Many songs were from the 50s, and the station's focus was beach music, a style made popular on the South Carolina coast.
- But later found that his recordings had become popular on the beach music circuit in the Carolinas, where he continued to perform at live performances.
- Late in the 1980s the station began playing more oldies, especially from the category of beach music.
- The beach music still echoes in my brain.
- The number of regional radio stations playing beach music began to increase substantially.
- Jimmy Buffett cites beach music as a major influence.
- He does this by introducing her to the shag and to classic beach music.
- The web site broadcast also includes oldies and beach music.
- For decades their music was a staple of the "beach music" scene.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.