"bargain" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Get a job and try to strike a bargain with his situation?
- He must also strike a good financial bargain for the city.
- If you still want me on those terms, we may be able to strike a bargain.
- Perhaps, he thought, I can strike a bargain with these two.
- "We must strike a bargain that will hold each of us to our word."
- You might, perhaps, be able to strike a bargain with her.
- "And you should have struck a better bargain for yourself."
- "You've struck a bargain for the girl and this is the price."
- "I take it you'd strike a bargain with God if you had another vice to give up."
- There will be no question of fees, but I want to strike a bargain with you.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.