"bar" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Trees are surrounding the woman and separating her from the field, like prison bars.
- They stood for hours in front of a gate that looked like prison bars.
- The shadows on her face look like prison bars.
- Remember the rhyme about the two men and the prison bars?
- On May 12, 1918, he sawed through the prison bars and escaped again.
- Though behind prison bars, still she leaned against his strength.
- I would have no problem talking to the rioters, through their prison bars.
- Suddenly he saw a gap in his prison bars and some light.
- The sight of prison bars would probably be met with dread in most towns.
- The magazine sought to use prison bars as a prop for photographs.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.