"bank" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "He probably knows a few other people who'd like to have a private bank."
- The last issue of these private banks was made in 1911.
- They are private banks in every sense of the word.
- It's still possible to start a private bank, but you'll need $7.25 million.
- Private banks charge parents to store their baby's blood for the family's own use.
- It has more branches than any other private bank in the country.
- The other 97% is created by the private banks as debt.
- After retiring from his role as governor he took a job in a private bank.
- It is about $4.2 billion behind in interest payments to private and public banks.
- These two private banks however collapsed just few years later.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.