"bank" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The cost of building the office, in what had been a bank branch, was $50,000.
- There was an account number, and even the name of the bank branch.
- Community banks, for example, often do well next to a national bank branch.
- The share of the private bank branches stayed nearly same between 1980 and 2000.
- "If you walk past a lot of bank branches at the moment, they're pretty empty."
- These codes can also be known from the individual bank branch.
- "Going forward, we expect to see more bank branches and less office," he said.
- In fact he had been a chief inspector of bank branches until two months before his death.
- It closed in 1971 and was replaced with a bank branch.
- Most people would not place three retired baseball players and one new bank branch in the same thought.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.