"band" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- She later dropped out of college to front a heavy metal band.
- The third was a simple metal band with red, white, and blue stones.
- He stood and pulled, but the metal bands held him fast.
- Seven putting on metal bands; six taking them back off.
- By 1991's Blind they had become a heavy metal band.
- C4 was an American heavy metal band that formed in 2000.
- They are also considered to be Indonesia's most popular metal band.
- This was a successful practice of 1980s heavy metal bands.
- They are often credited as being the first heavy metal band in China.
- He also formed his own metal band soon after, named Rose.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.