"ball" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The Christmas ball wouldn't have given me pleasure even if the guests had showed up.
- The Christmas Ball is still one of the most popular events.
- The Christmas Ball takes place at the end of the first semester.
- As it so happens that tonight's Christmas ball is a closed affair.
- In 1996, during its Christmas ball, a 15-year-old girl was taken to hospital and seven others were suspended for drunken antics.
- Nor did she miss the frantic Christmas balls and parties where everyone tried to outdo one another.
- The Christmas Ball takes place at the end of the first semester and is one of the biggest events.
- At the same time, Willowby's Christmas Ball is taking place.
- The submersible was a bright, gaudy Christmas ball with spangles of running lights.
- She came here to a Christmas ball and party Mr. Rochester gave.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.