"bad" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Or maybe it would just make them smell really bad.
- It wouldn't be long before things started to smell bad.
- He smells so bad we've had to move him to the far end of the room.
- Remember, you thought these things smelled bad on the outside!
- They're trying to find a way out of this that doesn't smell too bad for the department.
- "You try and stay away from the parts that really smell bad."
- If the air in here smells bad, I can't tell.
- Nothing smelled worse than the death of another human being.
- If your culture starts to smell bad, immediately start a new one.
- If something smells bad, you're going to take care of the smell.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.