"away" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I don't think I would have stood my ground and kept poking away at the thing's eyes, armed only with a campfire spit.
- One that might poke away at those problems you just alluded to.
- We get to poke away at the future.
- He poked away at the Masters' roast with a long fork.
- It's just like, well, sure, the academics are poking away, but that's what they do.
- All these stick-like little fingers jabbing and poking away at each other.
- Almost immediately I spied pointed tails poking above the surface of the flat just a long cast away.
- The four of us then began poking away at the buttons.
- I couldn't refuse to poke away at this, even if I'm made of the cheap stuff.
- My friend's personal addiction was to poke away at the world's weirdness.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.