"away" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- So it scared me but I said yes right away.
- The sky was cooperating and a dead man on the floor a short drive away said it all.
- And I just knew what was being said in the control room thousands of miles away.
- It should be said straight away that he has done the job thoroughly.
- People 45 miles away said they felt the force of the blast.
- "Don't fight me," the voice in the black face said from a hundred miles away.
- After a while he went away saying he'd work on it.
- Still, scientists who stayed away say they did the right thing.
- One man who lives two doors away said he ran to the apartment door and heard people inside screaming.
- She said nothing right away but came over behind him and just looked at what he was drawing.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.