"away" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- But this voice of reason whipped away in the wind.
- The car whipped away, making for the safety of a corner.
- His voice raised to a shout, which whipped away on the cold air.
- They were not very loud, for the sound was whipped away by the wind, and he felt no impact.
- She was shouting something at him, but the words were whipped away by the wind.
- The shape in the corner hadn't whipped away for safety.
- The sail was whipped away when they tried to take it down.
- All the smoke whipped away toward the east end of the tent.
- The smoke of our breath was whipped away by the wind.
- Brandy only saw his mouth form her name, for the wind whipped away the sound.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.