"away" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I ran back upstairs and started whacking away at the door with the tire iron.
- They whacked away, trying to beat Hedberg from anywhere, and that strategy rarely works for any team.
- "We're not going to be whacking away at Lilco," he said.
- It's easy for us to whack away at the obtuseness of the Williams sisters.
- Should we just whack away at our defense budget?
- Jones would whack away, and Canizales would simply keep coming on.
- He had her pull over to the banking and whacked away at a bent' bush with his machete.
- Politicians from distant states whack away at it every four years.
- If she started doing that, she'd end up whacking away at herself like a character in an old cartoon.
- He'd found his rhythm, and he was really whacking away.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.