"away" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- She flailed away at the teachers who tried to control her.
- The guy in the pool was flailing away at the water.
- There were women all around her, flailing away at the animals with whatever they had to hand.
- Watch two hockey players flail away at each other while all three officials on the ice become mere spectators.
- Scottie was out there flailing away by himself, and people kind of held him responsible.
- Rapaldo flailed away at the ghost in his mind for some time.
- For how could you sneak up on a man who was flailing away in the flowers?
- Seattle waited until the third quarter to flail away, building a 13-point lead three times.
- He continued his turn, flailing away at anything within reach.
- We're like two blind people flailing away in the dark.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.