"autumn" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- And so he began work in the early autumn of 1869.
- I think this is the best time, the early autumn.
- The best time to visit is in spring or early autumn.
- The program starts May 29 and runs through early autumn.
- In early autumn of the same year, he considered starting his own band to record under.
- They came into the city late on a windy night of early autumn.
- Looking over them, he sensed that the season was early autumn.
- "The large white flowers appear in June and continue to early autumn."
- Try an early autumn Barcelona city break rather than a summer stay.
- In the early autumn he went on to win another allowance race.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.