"authority" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He had already cut about $30 million under his authority.
- "The entire matter comes under the authority of the Church's justice."
- Many people regard themselves as under the authority of the state.
- "It is impossible to work with them or live under their authority."
- In 1663 the city came under the authority of the Dutch.
- He said the department was acting under the authority to protect public health.
- Other public officials control city institutions under the mayor's authority.
- I don't know under what authority you're making this examination.
- This sense of duty to the people under one's authority was important.
- Others do, especially young kids, although they won't gain anything under Peter's authority.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.