"authority" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Other leaders outside of the government have banned books, including religious authorities.
- However, it is also relevant to those considering delegation in two-tier areas, including principal authorities.
- It has worked with different stakeholders including official authorities as the necessity of its auxiliary role.
- I look to those responsible, including local authorities, to use these resources wisely and to improve the value for money in the services they buy.
- Search contacts within a specific category, including government departments, local authorities, business support organisations and professional bodies.
- These firms tend to have a broad range of clients, including public sector bodies, government departments, universities, local authorities, companies and financial institutions.
- Not everyone believes the dollar is going to fall further, including monetary authorities around the world.
- It is funded by a partnership of 15 organisations including environmental bodies and local authorities.
- Many citizens, including military authorities, believe that it is likely to work, and that belief seems widely reflected in Congress.
- That is why we developed this strategy of partnership with the Member States, including regional and local authorities.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.