"authority" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Not from vested authority, there isn't any.
- Post-Constitution States lost the ability to extinguish aboriginal title with the ratification of the United States Constitution in 1788, which vested authority over commerce with American Indian tribes in the federal government.
- As the news spread student after student dropped in on them, some to pump Jim's hand for having bearded the Headmaster, some merely curious to see the odd character who had had the temerity to buck vested authority.
- It is most curious that no senior executive of the failed banks and other senior officials whose shenanigans precipitated the financial meltdown in 2008 has been charged with corruption for the abuse of vested authority for personal gain.
- The absence of Governor Pat Brown vested gubernatorial authority in Anderson.
- Shut up in a box, a closet, a coffin, ignored by the spectators and the vested authority on the bench.
- Then there is the outrage among ticket recipients - mainly parents dropping off or picking up their children at school - for having been busted by a stranger with no more vested authority than Deputy Dawg.
- Ever since that incident, the counter-insurgency strategy of the vested authority became stern.
- Moreover, recent "incidents" on the roads once again revealed the deep-seated corruption and abuse of vested authority that rekindled a fierce debate about the urgency of police reform.
- You have but one duty, John, and that lies in the interest of vested authority.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.